To make sure all of our loyal customers could enjoy our Christmas themed boxes, we celebrated Christmas in November rather than in our December box.
And it was a lot of fun.
Amidst technical problems which seem to never let me sleep in peace and running a business that is starting to grow we put out a really fun box which seems to have gone down well with our customers.
So what went in this month’s boxes?
Classic Bake Box
Our bigger, classic box featured three Christmas bakes that are great fun for the whole family and everyone of any baking skill level!
This month’s box included:
- Vanilla and peppermint pinwheel cookies with real peppermint and completely natural red colouring
- Mini orange and sultana panettone – a perfect, rich, buttery Christmas treat
- This one was really for anyone with kids – a chocolate pinata cake done up to look like a Christmas pudding
- A 14 piece Christmas cutter cookie set
Mini Bake Box
This month’s mini baking box was the chocolate Christmas pudding pinata cake which included:
- Chocolate cake mix
- Chocolate icing mix
- White ready to roll icing
- Red glitter sprinkles
- Red white and green glimmer pearls
- Green Christmas tree cake pick by Funky Laser
As far as I can tell, overall feedback seems to have been extremely positive which I am unsurprisingly pleased about – and long may it continue!
Love Baking? Want To Sign Up?
We only produce a limited number of boxes each month and have sold out every month so far.
Sign up today and pre-reserve your box.