Peanut butter is one of those things which I personally can never get enough of so I usually don’t keep it in the house! One small teaspoon very quickly becomes three teaspoons and then everything gets blurry and the whole jar has disappeared!
But for those of you who can exercise a little bit of self control with all of this peanut goodness floating around, here are some incredible recipes for peanut butter lovers!
15 Incredible Recipes For Peanut Butter Lovers
- 1. Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes With Peanut Buttercream Frosting
- 2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- 3. Peanut Butter Molten Lava Cake
- 4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars
- 5. Banana Peanut Butter Oat Muffins
- 6. Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Trifle
- 7. Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast
- 8. Butterscotch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
- 9. Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
- 10. Chocolate Peanut Buter Pretzel Cheesecake Bars
- 11. Peanut Butter, Banana & Strawberry Quesedilla
- 12. One Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 13. Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 14. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Layer Cake
- 15. Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
1. Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes With Peanut Buttercream Frosting
Peanut butter cups, brownies, cupcakes, peanut butter, buttercream – all combined into one incredible, absolutely epic package. What are you waiting for to try it?
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
As if the image alone wasn’t enough to tempt you to try it, let’s just explain that this is a moist layer of German chocolate cake, followed by a layer of your favourite peanut butter cups, topped by a layer of peanut butter cream cheese and then finished off with melted chocolate. Umm….yes please!
3. Peanut Butter Molten Lava Cake
I don’t even have the words to describe this one. Just go make this divine creation. Now!
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars
That name is entirely accurate because this is the sort of thing dreams are made of.
5. Banana Peanut Butter Oat Muffins
I realise everything so far has been aimed at chocolate lovers, although that is probably because chocolate and peanut butter is an absolutely heroic combination. But this is a nice, quite healthy(!) non-chocolate muffin for you!
6. Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Trifle
A trifle is traditionally made of layers of jelly, sponge cake, custard and cream. This is peanut butter, chocolate, cream, peanut butter and chocolate. To be honest, you could just throw peanut butter and chocolate in a bowl together and enjoy that too. We don’t judge!
7. Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast
Beautiful at breakfast….or lunch, dinner, elevenses, snack…or any time you fancy a delicious peanut butter-y french toast!
8. Butterscotch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
A nice easy way to go on a little binge of treats – peanut butter, caramel, butter, marshmallows!
9. Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
This does fit the slightly more traditional description of ‘healthy’ with oats for extra fibre, jam for your fruit source (that counts, right?!) and of course plenty of rich creamy peanut butter. The perfect filling breakfast or to be honest, any other meal you want to have it at.
10. Chocolate Peanut Buter Pretzel Cheesecake Bars
Yeah I’ve kind of run out of words for describing things that look and sound as incredible as this so I’m just going to leave you to drool over it.
11. Peanut Butter, Banana & Strawberry Quesedilla
A delicious filling breakfast high in fibre, good fats and protein. And peanut butter. Do not forget the peanut butter.
12. One Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Yeah so you throw your cake mixture, chocolate chips, cocoa and peanut butter into a mug and nuke it in a microwave And enjoy.
13. Peanut Butter Banana Bread
A little bit different to the rest of the recipes on here and it works perfectly as a loaf cake. The peanut butter complements the banana beautifully, adds a bit more depth and a lot more moisture.
14. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Layer Cake
Despite my addiction, this one might be too big even for me to go through in one go. But that wouldn’t stop me from trying!
15. Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
Well this one left me a little bit speechless. I mean it’s just….just….well look at it!
If you know anyone who enjoys a little bit of peanut butter, be sure to share these incredible recipes for peanut butter lovers with them!